Resolutions





So I didn’t have that great an end to 2013 due to certain things happening and not being particularly happy, but I am ready to pick myself up and make 2014 fabulous.  After some time out I’m back in the creative mood and have a lot more motivation to do well, hence the starting of this blog to force myself to regularly update and make stuff.  My yearly resolutions of eating better and doing more exercising are failing just as much as they do every year but my resolution of getting up before 9 and planning my day so I am more productive is going surprising well and I have to say I feel better for it.  Crossing several things off your to do list before lunchtime is oddly satisfying and I can forgive myself for failing the other resolutions as I feel I am reaping the benefits of having a routine and I’m sure they will happen soon enough.  So as quickly as January has gone I feel things are on the up and am hoping this year will be a lot more positive!

L x

(Please excuse the instagram photo but scanners just don’t do the copper ink justice and I can;t find my camera!)