Planning

 So today I've been trying to get a bit more motivated and plan some little projects and things to try making to see how they go.  I've always loved printing but never been too good at coming up with content from scratch so I'm starting small and coming up with some ideas for postcards and cards to keep me going and hopefully from there bigger and better ideas will flow.  

I've also tried to force myself to think about what I could actually see myself doing in 5 or 10 years but it's so scary and hard to think about. I think it's time to seriously start looking for an internships or contacting people And magazines about freelance.  I really need to get my but into gear and set some targets and goals.  I was so excited about finding out I had been picked to be involved in secret 7" and I need a lot more of those moments! 

L x