Wow so its been a while since I last posted, sorry! Can’t quite believe its July already!
Been kind of busy, working and trying to get myself ready and prepared to find and apply for more design related jobs as well as producing my own work on the side and trying to build up a shop of stuff people would actually want to buy.
I now have an easy store, check it out here and I will hopefully adding new stuff more regularly as my press is now set up and raring to go and its just thinking up stuff to print.
I am so sickkkk of retail as well that I am trying my hardest to find another job, preferably in london, preferably full time so I can at some point in the not too distant future move out and get my own place!!
Sooooo ready to just grow up and get on with life and stuff that I want to do!!
lx
