I've been a terrible blogger....again

Soooo I've been pretty absent from my blog for a while,
obviously christmas happened and I took a time out and I've spent the beginning of this month/new year stressing about 'What am I doing with my life?' and will I ever be in a position where I can stop my part time retail job and move it. 

Basically I have this issue where I overthink and feel as though I should be further on in my life/career because other people are.  I know it's stupid but hey ho, thats me.

This week I have had to use up some holiday days from my day job and so am taking the opportunity to really get stuck into some work.  I think thats half my problem, I find it hard to get motivated and really stuck into making work when I know I have real life work later that day.  

It's going well so far and I just need to keep it up! I am excited to make new work as it has been so long, and I'm trying to find ways to expand what I do, like selling stuff at craft fairs, and maybe getting t-shirts and designs printed.  

I have never had any luck when it comes to asking to contribute to magazines etc but I guess you just have to keep trying and find the one that works with your style of work.  When I really think about it, I don't want an office job and I don't know if I'm cut out for fully going freelance, but right now I just want to be around other creatives and Im praying that I figure something out soon because right now I'm feeling pretty lost in terms of my career direction and I don't even know where to start.