It's been a while..
sorry guys!
Been busy with a few things as well as having a bit of a 'what am i doing with my life?' week and so haven't really been up to much. I get these regularly but you just have to ride it out and then the motivation will soon come back. I feel like I'm stuck because I want to get a real life jobs and move out and just generally get a life and grow up a bit, I'm so ready but I just don't know where to start.
I am applying for junior design jobs but I just don't feel like my portfolio screams junior designer but then my portfolio screams me and who I am and it's hard figuring out the best way to go about things.
REAL LIFE IS HARD
But I shall be back on it very soon so watch out!
L
x
