Fallen in love.... with Iron ons

 





 Whilst in Paris we stumbled across the cutest stationary store called Papier Tigre.  Safe to say I wanted to buy everything from the cardboard office accessories to the notebooks.  Everything is designed to perfection and the whole store is beautiful.  In there they had a cabinet containing some gorgeous iron on patches, broaches and accessories by Macon and Leasquoy which I couldn't resist.  There's a huge range of cool Iron ons from geometric shapes to chips and a burger and I loved them.  I picked up two packs, one with a camera the other with a gun and bang speech bubble which I imaged on a shirt collar.  Each is embroidered and shiny and pretty.

I finally got round to Ironing them on this week, the illustrated instructions are simple and easy to follow  and I'm so happy with the results.  I used the camera one on the pocket of a plain white Topshop tee and the gun on the collar of a white Topshop shirt.  They are the perfect way to update an item of clothing and are super cute and unique.   I am so excited to wear the shirt, under jumpers, dresses and get a lot more wear out of a shirt I don't wear as its a bit plain!

I suggest everyone gets some and has a go!

Lx