Busy bee....






I have been busy making these last few weeks which feels good.  Making things and getting stuck in is my one true love and spending a day printing is bliss for me.

I tried my hand at printing my first large scale piece, some gift wrap! I made a collection of little illustrated stamps and spent 2 days had stamping them to make some tattoo themed gift wrap.  The paper seemed to take to the stamps really well and although not perfect (which is just how I like it) I am really pleased with how it turned out and using a thinner 80 gsm Japanese paper to print on is my new favourite.  Each sheet comes with a hand stamped tag and I think it's the perfect way to wrap something for someone special.

I have also had some tees and totes made using my Tattooed pin-up Girl design.  I take the tote bag everywhere and it will be great to use in summer when theres less risk of rain. Both are screen printed and are great quality and hopefully I will be able to do a few more designs in the future.


Which of my illustrations would you like to see on a tee?

L x